The Advisory committee is a closed committee made up of both elected and appointed members including the HPG community co-chair and co-chair elect, the Public Health co-chair and co-chair elect, chairs of all the committees and workgroups along with appointed consumers.
Responsibilities of this committee include:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and recommendations to the general membership of the NH HPG to ensure that its activities, priorities and perspectives are reflected in the State Comprehensive Plan.
- Monitor progress of work group activities as they relate to our goal and mission.
- Plan content and develop agendas for the NH HPG general membership meetings. Coordinate any needed technical assistance or special programs.
- Designate ad-hoc work groups to address emerging needs, facilitating the NH HPG in achieving its goal.
- Appoint Chairs for work groups
- Receive, review and approve recommendations for action issues from NH HPG work groups. Present recommendations with guidance to the full NH HPG for feedback.
- Monitor and assess progress of workgroups and provide feedback and advice on relevant issues.
- Cultivate leadership to maintain accountability and sustain the Advisory Committee and workgroups.
- Ongoing evaluation of the HPG process.
The Advisory committee generally meets the 4th Friday of each month. Meeting dates, times and locations along with any cancellation information can be found on the HPG calendar.