Job Title: New Hampshire HIV Planning Group (NH HPG) Coordinator
Hours: 10-15 hours per month, schedule varies
Summary: The New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services, Infectious Disease Prevention, Investigation and Care Services Section (DPHS/IDPICSS) seeks a part time Coordinator to assist in the management and operation of the New Hampshire HIUV Planning Group (HPG), a public-private body that works to promote and develop strategies that enhance seamless access to coordinated and collaborative HIV services for residents of NH.
- Facilitation of HPG meetings as requested, includes coordinating with HPG Chairs and Logistics Provider to set agenda, determine meeting location, time and attendance; ensure member participation and open communication and mitigate conflicts as they arise.
- Maintain and update HPG social media sites, including website and Facebook page, in coordination with Logistics Provider.
- Provide point of contact for inquiries for HPG and represent HPG at public meetings as requested.
- Ensure HPG meets all required CDC and HRSA deliverables within the specified time frame.
- Provide assistance with development of HPG workplans
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university. Each additional year of approved formal education may be substituted for one year of required work experience
Experience: Professional or paraprofessional experience in a health service agency with responsibility for program implementation, direct service delivery, planning or program evaluation. Each additional year of approved work experience may be substituted for one year of required formal education. Prior experience managing diverse community based groups and small/large group facilitation required.
License/ Certification: Valid driver’s license and/or access to transportation for use in statewide travel.