The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has just released information about a new app designed to help with PrEP medication adherence. “Every Dose Every Day is designed to help providers support medication adherence among people living with HIV to improve the health outcomes and increase the prevention benefits of treatment.”
NH AIDS Service Organizations
- Southern NH HIV/AIDS Task Force (Task Force): Located in Nashua and Keene, serving the southern New Hampshire.
- Greater Manchester Assistance Program (GMAP): Sister agency of MVAP, Located in Manchester serving the Greater Manchester area.
- Merrimack Valley Assistance Program (MVAP): Sister agency of GMAP, located in Concord serving the Concord and Merrimack County area.
- HIV/HCV Resource Center (H2RC): Located in Lebanon, serving Grafton and Sullivan Counties in NH and Windsor and Orange Counties in VT.
New Hampshire Specific Resources
- New Hampshire Integrated HIV Prevention & Care Plan: 2017 – 2021
- New Hampshire STD/HIV Surveillance Program 5 Year Data Summary Report 2010-2014
- NH Division of Public Health Services Infectious Disease Prevention, Investigation and Care Services Section
- NH Division of Public Health Services Funded HIV/.HCV Testing & STD Testing and Treatment Sites
- Centers for Disease Control & Infection (CDC) is the nation’s health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
- Health Resources and Services Administration The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary Federal agency for improving access to health care by strengthening the health care workforce, building healthy communities and achieving health equity.
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program works with cities, states and local community-based organizations (CBOs) to provide services to an estimated 536,000 people each year who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources to cope with HVI disease.
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health: WPATH is an interdisciplinary professional and educational organization devoted to transgender health. They aim to bring together diverse professionals dedicated to developing best practices and supportive policies worldwide that promote health, research, education, respect, dignity, and equality for transgender, transsexual, and gender-variant people in all cultural settings.
- 2015 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines