The following resources may be helpful for patients interested in, or currently utilizing PrEP. All resources have been reviewed by the NH HIV Planning Group’s PrEP Workgroup and have been determined to be helpful resources for any patients utilizing PrEP.
- What is PrEP? – a website with information and a video about what is PrEP
- The CDC on PrEP – the Center for Disease Control and Prevention page on PrEP offering information, resources, and infographics.
- Every Dose Every Day – mobile phone application designed to help support medication adherence among people living with HIV and people utilizing PrEP to improve the health outcomes and increase the prevention benefits of treatment.
- New Ways to Prevent HIV: PrEP and PEP
- PrEP Self-Assessment Card – a series of questions to help determine if PrEP might be right for you.
- PrEP Watch – a clearinghouse for PrEP data, additional research, cost, access and advocacy efforts across the globe.
- My PrEP Experience – a blog about people’s experiences with PrEP and additional resources.
- The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource – HIV Prevention Resource Center PrEP information
- PrEP in Maine – the Frannie Peabody Center